How can I expect God to forgive me, when I can’t even apologize to others when I’m wrong?
If I can’t forgive others when they’ve wronged me?
If I hold on to grudges like they are something to be cherished and admired?
How can I fully commit to the Lord, if I don’t know how to trust Him to work it for my good?
If I constantly dwell on the past and never look to Him and the future He has prepared for me?
Changing one’s attitude is a daily endeavor. We must actively and consciously work towards bettering ourselves.
- Getting in our spiritual mirror, also known as (AKA) reading our Bible. Reading it, believing it, and thinking/reflecting upon it/renewing our minds.
- Praying and fasting, which go hand in hand despite what some may have you to believe.
- Praising and worshiping #SpendTimeWithJesus #GetInHisPresence
- Sharpening one another in the Lord! Edifying each other. Encouraging not only others but ourselves when necessary.
- Praying “God’s will be done” there is nothing more revealing of your heart, than when you pray “Lord let Your will be done”, about a matter, and you feel on the inside if you really mean it or if you’re just saying it (Keep saying it til you believe it! ).
These are all ways to adjust your attitude. Our Heavenly Father is not shy. He will tell you where you error. It’s up to all of us to want a better relationship with Him and desire to change the things He reveals to us about us.